Monday, August 24, 2009

camp week

Not a whole lot to say so I've just given you some pictures to enjoy. This past week was camp week and this year I was assigned to the junior camp with about 120 kids or so. The week was a lot of fun but of course it was tiring and energy draining. This past Sunday I preached at EBC and then I preached yesterday(8-23-09) the second part of the message. This week I will travel and be gone for about 3-4 weeks and should be back mid-late September so I've also been preparing for what I will do when I visit the place I am going. So, with camp week, back-to-back preaching, and preparing to travel for a month all happening at the same time, I've found myself a little tired but excited about everything God is doing here in Nigeria.

Enjoy the pictures...





No comments: